Welcome to Gif4J Software - a leading provider of powerful and high-performance
GIF image processing solutions for the JavaTM platform.
Gif4J Library is a Java class library that provides a comprehensive set
of powerful and high-performance functionality for managing animated and non-animated GIF images.
The Gif4J Java GIF imaging library is available in two versions:
The professional edition of the Gif4J Java GIF imaging library
offers the most comprehensive GIF image processing solution for imaging professionals.
Using Gif4J PRO you can:
- load and decode GIF images for the further processing with a single method call;
- encode and save images and image arrays as one-image and animated GIFs;
- control image color depth (number of unique colors) using the fastest, most intelligent and qualitative Gif4J java color quantizer;
- transform GIF images including resize, scale, rotate and flip operations;
- watermark and stamp the whole GIF images and separate GIF image frames;
- extract, add and remove GIF image textual comments;
- extract all GIF image format specific meta information including GIF format version, logic GIF image size, number of frames, frames' sizes, frames' positions, color models, transparency and interlace support etc.
- access and manipulate internal GIF image frames in the random order;
- generate amazing image tours, animations and banners;
- render text information;
- and much more.
The light edition of the Gif4J Java GIF imaging library
is the fast, easy-to-use and royalty-free* java-based GIF encoder with the embedded java color quantizer to
save images as animated and non-animated GIFs.
The footprint is just over 20K and it is compatible with Java 1.1 and later.
* Gif4J Light offers royalty-free distribution of applets and stand-alone end-user java applications